Your kids’ good attitude and manners are not only shown through the way they act with others, but also through their look. When going to school, the look factor becomes even more important to contribute to the good impression they will leave. We’re not talking about their outfits here, but rather about a healthy lifestyle that leaves them energized and in good shape. So, certified etiquette expert Lana Bawadkji gives you a few tips on this matter, ensuring a proper look for your little ones on their school days!
- Encourage your kid to get 8 to 10 hours of sleep each night to look refreshed and glowing.
- Remind them to drink at least 7 to 8 glasses of water a day.
- Prepare them healthy food.
- Let them exercise for 60 minutes at least 5 days a week to stay in shape and make up for all the sitting time.
- Try to do some activities with the team, because it helps your child to build self-esteem and increase their social skills.
Article by Lana Bawadkji