A silk scarf is the perfect way to get you through summer in style and flair. If you’re a scarf lover, then this year is your year as this vintage Hollywood accessory – think Jackie O and Marilyn Monroe, amongst others – has resurfaced all-too merrily, and we can’t but rejoice.
If you’re at a loss as to what to do to up the ante on an otherwise simple outfit, then think no further than a lavish silk scarf. Whether you’re looking for a way to create a much-needed contrast or you’re just into the oldies, this accessory will surely elevate your allure without you having to try too hard. Could one ask for more?
Scroll down to find out how you should style your silky scarf!
- This versatile piece will work wonderfully tied over your hair. Pick one that contrasts with your hair and show off your 1000-watt smile to compliment it! Wind in your hair and a savvy scarf to protect it!
- Have a little thing for the Western look? Then just tie the scarf on your neck and let it take you back in time for a beautiful trip down memory lane!
- Not a big fan of sturdy belts? Just replace it with a flexible scarf and watch your look go from nay to yay in a split second.
- If you’re not sure how to add it to your personal look, then just tie it to your purse and show off that beautiful taste of yours!
- Go all boho-chic and use the scarf as a hippie headband – oh hello Coachella!