The Beauty Secret behind Using a Face Mist
So you think that face mists are unnecessary? Well, I did too until I started using one out of curiosity! And now I can tell you that I was positively surprised, as I thought that it’s just water bottled in a can that you can spray to feel refreshed on a hot summer’s day, but it actually turned out to be much more than this. Besides refreshing your skin, face mists have so many benefits that I personally wasn’t aware of. Here are some of them!
- A face mist hydrates your face on the go, especially if you treat yourself to one based on a formula that includes extra hydrating ingredients such as essential oils. To keep dry skin at bay, use it many times during the day if needed and the best part is that it won’t mess up your makeup!
- Face mists also lock the moisture in if applied in between your skincare and makeup products. They also act as a primer for your makeup look. Well, let’s admit it; nothing makes your face more perfect for makeup than a smoother and more hydrated complexion.
- Face mists make foundation blending easier than ever, while giving your look a more natural finish and making it last longer.
- Sometimes you feel that your makeup has faded during the day and all you need – if you use a face mist – is one splash of spray to revive it, as the latter will help you re-blend your foundation without having to wash your face and start all over again.
- And for those who have oily skin, there are face mists available to control oil production while lightly hydrating your skin.
Now, are you ready to join the face mist team?
Article Written by Mirella Haddad