How to Achieve the Best Beauty Looks from the Red Carpets
Cover Photo Courtesy of Dior Makeup
This month brought with its exciting red carpet events a handful of makeup looks that are worth exploring. From the Met Gala to the Cannes International Film Festival, the red carpets were filled with beauty looks that will definitely make you feel excited about discovering the way to achieve them.
While the Met Gala opened our eyes on how beauty can take a funky turn with each celebrity packing a statement in her own way, Cannes brought to light another kind of beautiful, and presented looks that can inspire every woman for her next occasion. With this in mind, we have gathered some looks from both events to explore and guide you through the way to get them. Choose the one that expresses your character the most.
Lady Gaga’s Met Gala 2019 Beauty Look by Marc Jacobs Beauty
- Prep the skin with Marc Jacobs Beauty’s Youthquake Hydra-Full Retexturizing Gel Crème. The latter will allow you to skip using foundation thanks to its immense moisturizing properties.
- Use Accomplice Concealer & Touch-Up Stick to hide imperfections.
- Top it off with Accomplice Instant Blurring Beauty Powder to achieve a flawless glow.
- For quick touch-ups, use The Face II – Sculpting Foundation Brush No. 2.
- For the lips, use Le Marc Liquid Lip Crayon in Flaming-oh! and top it off with Enamored Hydrating Lip Gloss Stick in Sweet Escape.
Bella Hadid’s Met Gala 2019 Beauty Look by Dior Makeup
- Contour your face using the light shade from Dior Backstage Contour Palette in #001 Universal.
- Apply Dior Rosy Glow in #001 Petal to the cheeks.
- Highlight your features with the white and gold shades from the Dior Backstage Glow Face Palette in #001 Universal.
- Fill in your eyebrows with the Diorshow Brow Styler in #001 Universal Brown.
- Make up your lids with the Dior 5 Couleurs in #140 Twilight.
- Use the Diorshow On Stage Liner in #096 Matte Black to create a dramatic winged liner.
- Add a couple coats of the Diorshow Waterproof mascara in #090 to your lashes.
- Line your lips with the Dior Contour in #434 Promenade and fill them with the Dior Lip Glow in #001 Pink.
Priyanka Chopra’s Met Gala 2019 Beauty Look by Marc Jacobs Beauty
- Even out your skin using Marc Jacobs Beauty’s Accomplice Concealer & Touch Up Stick in 36 Medium and use the lightest shade of this product – 10 Fair – to highlight the brows and create contrast.
- Create a matte finish using Marc Jacobs Beauty’s Accomplice Instant Blurring Beauty Powder in 54 Muse.
- Apply Marc Jacobs Beauty’s Air Blush Soft Glow Duo in Lush & Libido 500 on the apple of your cheeks.
- Create a dramatic eye look using the Marc Jacobs Beauty Fineliner Ultra-Skinny Gel Crayon Eyeliner in Fine (wine) and the Marc Jacobs Beauty Eye-Conic Multi-Finish Eyeshadow Palette in Scandalust.
- To achieve the bright pink on the center of the eye, use the Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner Matte Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner in (Pop)ular and top it off with the Marc Jacobs Beauty Eye-Conic Multi-Finish Eyeshadow Palette in Provocouture.
- Brighten the inner corner of the eye using the Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner in (N)ice.
- Apply the Marc Jacobs Beauty Fineliner Ultra-Skinny Gel Crayon Eyeliner in Big Eyes to your waterline.
- Finish off your eye look with the Marc Jacobs Beauty Velvet Primer Epic Lash Primer applied to the bottom lashes and the Marc Jacobs Beauty Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara applied on the top ones.
- Contour your lips using the Marc Jacobs Beauty Poutliner Longwear Lip Pencil in Currant Mood 308 then fill them using the Marc Jacobs Beauty Le Marc Lip Crème Lipstick in Boy Gorgeous 222.
Selena Gomez’s Cannes 2019 Beauty Look by Marc Jacobs Beauty
Article Written by Mirella Haddad
- Prep your skin with the Marc Jacobs Beauty Youthquake Hydra-Full Retexturizing Gel Crème.
- Perfect your complexion with Accomplice Concealer & Touch-Up Stick in L23.
- Top it off with Accomplice Instant Blurring Beauty Powder in Siren 52 to achieve a flawless glow.
- Warm up your skin with O!Mega Bronzer Coconust Perfect Tan in Tan-Tastic! And Air Blush Soft Glow Duo in 506 Flesh & Fantasy.
- Apply a light layer of See-quins Glam Glitter Eyeshadow in Flashlight on your lids.
- Create a precise bold wing liner using the Magic Marc’er Precision Pen Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Blacquer.
- Apply a few coats of Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara on your lashes.
- Finish off the look with Le Marc Lip Crème Lipstick in Oh Miley 200.