If you have a little girl, we’re sure you know how precious long and healthy hair is for her. In fact, haircare is not only an adult thing! Your little angel’s silky locks call for care to stay as healthy as possible. And if you think that her age makes this task easy, let us warn you that it’s not, but don’t worry as we’re going to provide you with the right tips to help you out.
- First and foremost, avoid at any price using shampoos and conditioners that contain chemicals or sulfates on your daughter’s hair – and the same applies to you.
- Keep an eye on split ends and make sure to give her hair a trim from time to time to allow her hair to grow healthier.
- Just like your hair, your daughter’s can be damaged due to the use of hairdryers and straighteners. So, no matter how cute she may look with perfectly styled hair, avoid using these tools as much as you can.
- When brushing her hair, divide it into sections and start off by brushing the lower part to get rid of knots then move to brushing the upper part.
- Our little girls like to be treated just like we treat ourselves, so if you give your hair a mask of natural oils every now and then, don’t hesitate to apply some on her locks.
- Last but not least, your daughter’s diet can seriously affect her hair’s health. While orange and yellow fruits and vegetables help give her a healthy scalp, strawberries, citrus fruits, dark green vegetables and tomatoes prevent hair breakage, and leafy green vegetables as well as eggs and fish enhance hair’s health.
Article Written by Mirella Haddad