We all know how important our hands are. With the frequency of using them in mind, we can definitely understand the damage that the products we use can cause. Therefore, we’ve decided to offer you the ultimate guide to pamper them and show them some love!
- Protect them with gloves when it comes to using water for a long time or chemical products for cleaning or gardening purposes.
- Wash them with moisturizing soap or any gentle wash.
- Exfoliation for hands is as important as it is for the body. And here’s a secret, exfoliating your hands at least once a week can prevent aging signs from showing as it keeps the skin revitalized and glowing.
- After exfoliating your hands or washing them, don’t forget to apply some moisturizer to keep them hydrated and soft. And here’s a tip; use the cream or oil to massage them from time to time to release the stress from them.
- Like your face, your hands need sunscreen too! Besides keeping your skin protected from permanent sun exposure, this can certainly turn back the clock.
- Hot water dries out your skin, so make sure to avoid using it while washing your hands.
- Finally, dry your hands by patting them with a towel instead of rubbing them in order to avoid irritation.
Looking for some tips on how to get the perfect skincare routine for the colder months?
Article Written by Mirella Haddad