Cover Photo Courtesy of Instagram.com/charlottetilbury
Are you still bronzed yet the fall vibes are inspiring you to achieve the warmest makeup look to fit the season? We’ve found it! It’s Amal Clooney’s radiant look created by Charlotte Tilbury for her attendance of the DVF Awards in Venice.
Radiance did all the talking, resulting in a makeup look that made her face sparkle like a diamond. With warm and golden hues on the eyes and nude lips, it’s a makeup look that we will love as long as our skin is bronzed. Now, let’s get to the important part: how to achieve it? Join us below as we take you through each step of the procedure with Charlotte Tilbury’s beauty marvels!
- For a healthy glow, apply the Beautiful Skin Foundation in your shade.
- Use the Beautiful Skin Radiant Concealer under your eyes and on any imperfections.
- Apply the Hollywood Flawless Filter to the top of your foundation to achieve a dewy, illuminated and flawless complexion.
- Creamy contouring is the best way to complete a radiant makeup look and the Hollywood Contour Wand is the best way to go in order to achieve the desired result. Suck in your cheekbones and sweep the applicator on the hollows in a horizontal line towards your hairline. Then, apply vertical stripes on the sides of your nose and loop underneath, as well as on the sides of your forehead, temples and jawline. Finish off by blending everything out.
- Use the new Hollywood Blush & Glow Glide Palette to color your cheeks and highlight the highest points of your face.
- Finish off your complexion by applying the Airbrush Flawless Finish powder to the t-zone and anywhere else you'd like to minimize the appearance of shine for a flawless look.
- Now to the brows! Fill in your brows using the Brow Cheat pencil, then brush their hairs up to create a feathery look with the Legendary Brows brow mascara.
- Using the Luxury Palette in The Golden Goddess, start by applying the Prime shade all over your eyelid. Blend the Enhance shade across the crease of your eyelid, then apply along your upper and lower lash line. Finally, apply the Smoke shade upwards and outwards into your socket.
- To complete the eye look, finish off with a few coats of the Pillow Talk Push Up Lashes Mascara.
- For that perfect pout, line your lips using Lip Cheat lipliner in Iconic Nude, then fill them up with the Airbrush Flawless Lip Blur in Nude Blur.
If this isn’t the perfect fall makeup look to enjoy while your skin is still sun-kissed, we don’t know what is!
Article Written by Mirella Haddad