Cover Photo Courtesy of Instagram.com/diorbeauty
A summer beauty look is all about lightness and we very much appreciate that. On the hottest of summer days, the last thing you want is a heavy makeup look that needs a lot of maintenance, looks unnatural, and hides the beauty of your tanned skin and freckles – if any. So, ladies, here’s the ultimate step-by-step guide to achieving the freshest look for this season!
- Start off by prepping your skin. The skincare routine your dermatologist has set for you is the best base for this look, or any other look for that matter.
- For the freshest complexion, CHANEL’s Les beiges Water-Fresh Complexion Touch remains our favorite to achieve a natural no-makeup makeup look thanks to its water-based formula that provides a light-to-medium coverage perfect for hiding imperfections and evening your skin tone.
- To even out the eye area and hide dark circles, using Charlotte Tilbury’s new Beautiful Skin Radiant Concealer comes with a great result. Not only does it provide a medium coverage, but also hydrates, brightens and lifts the look.
- Now, to the brows! For that natural, feathery look, nothing like Benefit Cosmetics’ Precisely, My Brow Pencil can, just like its name indicates, fill your brows in an extremely precise way, especially when paired with the brand’s new Fluff Up Brow Gel.
- For your eyes, Dior’s Dior Backstage Eye Palette in 007 Coral Neutrals will certainly be a great match for this gradient look. Start by applying the lightest shade at the inner corner and go for darker ones as you move outwards.
- Finish off your eye look with a few coats of mascara. To achieve non-flaky lashes, use Yves Saint Laurent’s Beauty Lash Clash mascara and we’re sure it will become your all-time favorite!
- A little blush on the cheeks goes a long way in a fresh summer look and better yet, a creamy one. With this in mind, we’re going for Bobbi Brown’s Pot Rouge for Lips & Cheeks. So, apply a few dots on your cheeks and blend them well.
- To finish off this fresh look in the best of ways, all you need is a little gloss on the lips and Dior’s Dior Addict Lip Glow in 017 Ultra Coral is it!
Now, all that’s left for us to do is wish you a happy summer!
Article Written by Mirella Haddad