Cover Photo Courtesy of Instagram.com/yaralnamlah
Eid is fast approaching and one of the things you think about as a fashionable woman is your makeup look. Since you have enough on your plate, let us handle this part and provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to pull of the perfect nude look.
- Cleaning your skin and gently exfoliating it will make it a great base for a natural makeup look. A simple step is key to give you the desired results and you’ve probably guessed it: just apply your usual face cleanser with FOREO’s Luna 3 device to rid your complexion of all dead cells.
- Prepping your skin is very important to any makeup look, let alone a nude one. Therefore, never skip your hydrating cream! I love Fenty Beauty’s Hydra Vizor Invisible Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen as it’s the perfect fit for my combination skin.
- To unify your skin tone, use a foundation that provides you with a natural finish. Guerlain’s L’Essentiel Natural 16H Wear Foundation SPF 20 is a great option thanks to its buildable coverage and the glow it leaves the skin with.
- Now let’s hide those imperfections and dark eye circles! In fact, nothing like a good concealer can make your look even more perfect. For such a natural one, I really liked Tarte’s Shape Tape Ultra-Creamy Concealer for its moisturizing matte finish and full coverage.
- We all know that eyebrows frame your face. And to give them the love they need, you just have to pick your Benefit Cosmetics’ Precisely, My Brow Pencil to fill the gaps and Gimme Brow+ Gel to set them and get a set of to-die-for feathery brows!
- For such a look, I like the idea of a mono eyeshadow and Dior’s Mono Couleur Couture High-color eyeshadow – Long-wear spectacular finish in 481 Poncho is great to be applied softly on your eyelid.
- To finish off your eye look, a few coats of mascara are essential to emphasize your lashes and Gucci’s L’Obscur Mascara is certainly the one!
- Add warmth to your face with a bronzer like Estée Lauder’s Bronze Goddess Powder Bronzer by drawing the number 3 starting at your temples, moving under your cheekbone and finishing at your jaw line.
- This is never a way out from using a good blush to add a pop of color to your cheeks. For a subtle effect, Nars’ Air Matte Blush in Torch is just perfect.
- Finally, the lips! You can either choose to go for a fresh lipstick like CHANEL’s Rouge Coco Bloom Hydrating Plumping Intense Shine Lip Color in 118 Radiant or Rouge Allure Velvet Le Lion de CHANEL Luminous Matte Lip Color in 237 Beige Ardent for a more intense effect.
Article Written by Mirella Haddad