Details that Would Make Your Summer Wedding Just Perfect!
When preparing for your wedding, perfection is something that can never be compromised. So, what if your wedding is in summer, when the sun shines so gloriously and temperatures are at an all-time high? Well, that definitely makes the task harder but here are some tips to make it easier on you!
- First and foremost, an outdoor wedding in the GCC is quite impossible, so opt for a destination where the warm summer weather is bearable for you and your guests.
- Take advantage of the refreshing and joyful summer colors – which will make you such a distinguished bride thanks to the colorful bouquet you’re carrying.
- Nothing is more sophisticated and refined than lavender, so use the latter as a decoration or a flavor that sets the tone for your wedding cake.
- In the scorching heat, nothing can make water fresher than the refreshing flavor of mint, lemon and strawberries when bottled in big dispensers. Quite a special way to keep your guests hydrated, don’t you agree?
- Another detail that makes what you’re serving on this big day quite special is a gelato station!
- Now it’s time to talk about the decoration. Summer rhymes with beach, so it would be a great idea to decorate the table with pieces related to this theme especially if you’re having a beach wedding.
- Also ideal for summer is a welcome bag that you offer to your guests featuring items related to this season such as towels, sunglasses, an umbrella to protect them from the sun…
- As for your beauty, avoid wearing your hair down and opting for heavy makeup that may get smudgy later on. Tell your hairdresser and makeup artist about the theme of your wedding and the location in order for him to do the necessary to keep your look perfect until the end of the day.
- If the sun is out, alwayskeep a pair of sunglasses next to you in order to protect your eyes from the sun. And hey, choose ones that go well with the style of your dress!
- If you’re into hair accessories, do not hesitate to flaunt your sophisticated style with an exquisite hat if your wedding happens to be during the day. However, a flower crown is always a good idea for the brides with bohemian taste.
Article Written by Mirella Haddad