Cover Photo Courtesy of Instagram.com/prada
Among all the styles that graced the world of shoes in the past few seasons, chunky loafers came to give a new meaning to comfortable and stylish wear – and the best part is that they are here to stay (or so we’d like to believe!) However, what’s for sure is that they are still among the top trends for 2023, and that’s enough reason to provide you with a few tips to succeed in styling them!
- Wear them with thick tights and a mini skirt for the coolest winter look.
- Pair them with mom jeans, an oversized blazer and a cute top or a simple white t-shirt for the ultimate smart-casual look.
- Fancy a quirky touch? Wear them with colored socks. This way is sure to pack a statement like no other!
- If you’re not that into colored socks, you can easily stick to black or white ones! It’s the idea of wearing them with socks that makes them as stylish as ever.
- Believe it or not, chunky loafers can be taken to new, more sophisticated levels. And the way to do so is by wearing them with a midi skirt and a chunky statement knit or a knit dress look.
- How about shorts, might you ask! Well, here’s the answer: a pair of shorts, a lace top, and chunky loafers would certainly constitute a look worthy of a true fashionista like you!
Article Written by Mirella Haddad