Autumn-Winter 19/20 Brow Trends with Benefit Cosmetics
Recreating brow trends from the runway has never been easier. All you need are some tips and tricks and you’re ready to hit the road.
1-The Super Clean and Shaped Brow Look:
The super clean and crisp brow look is one that has definitely taken the runways by storm this season. It suits everyone, super easy to achieve, and will never go out of style! Having defined brows will give you endless makeup opportunities. You can either wear it grunge like this look from Rosa Cha’s runway, or glam it up. Either way, your brows will surely stand out. What I love about this sleek brow look is that it is automatically the first feature people notice when they see your face. Pair your brows with a bold eyeliner, nude lips and a coral flush on your cheeks and you’re good to go! Trust me, once you follow the steps to achieving these brows, you’ll be obsessed! In order to get your brows shaped to perfection, all you need is one product! Precisely, My Brow Eyebrow Pencil will have them looking defined and snatched all day. Throw some High Brow Glow Brow Highlighter to the mix and you’re set!
- To get super defined brows, Precisely, My Brow Eyebrow Pencil is definitely the way to go! Start off by outlining your brows from the start to the arch. Next, sharpen your arches by intensifying more the definition from arch to end. Fill in your brows by flicking some hair-like strokes throughout and you’re good to go! The best part about this pencil is that the tip is super thin and allows you to draw your brows with ultimate precision.
- To tie the entire look together, sweep some High Brow Glow Brow Highlighter right under your arches. This shimmery champagne highlighter will make your eyes pop and will complement the entire look.
2-The Fluffy Brow Look:
This is a look that I’ve become obsessed with! Fluffy brows make you look like you don’t have any product on your brows even when you do. It’s perfect for when you have a quick errand to run, breakfast dates, or whenever you feel like taking it easy! My favorite way to wear this look is by having a pop of color on your lids and a bare face, just like we see on the Carolina Herrera runway. This look is super trendy right now and is a crowd favorite. Want to know how to get your brows looking fluffy and light? I’ve got you covered! All you need to do is to grab your Brow Styler
and your 24-Hour Brow Setter Clear Brow Gel
and you’ll be out of the house in no time!
- Buff the loose powder of Brow Styler into your brows, focusing on your sparse areas. Use the remaining product on the applicator to fill in the rest of your brows. Since this powder is highly pigmented, I recommend starting from the end of your brow working your way in to the start of the brow to achieve a natural gradient. Remember, less is more!
- Give your brows dimension and shape by brushing them upwards with 24-Hour Brow Setter Clear Brow Gel. Use the short-sided bristles to tame your brow hairs and put them into place and you’re done!
3-The Chunky Brow Look:
Chunky Brows are extremely volumized and filled in without being too overpowering. Going completely bare faced like the model from the R13 runway suits this brow look perfectly. Choosing a shade that matches your roots perfectly will harmonize your face and will make everything come together. All you really need is a lightweight foundation and some lip balm and you’re ready! This look is simple yet effective; you’re going to love it! In order to get those brows looking chunky, you’re going to need Goof Proof Brow Pencil
along with Gimme Brow+ Volumising Eyebrow Gel
and you’re ready!
- Grab your Goof Proof Brow Pencil to fill in your brows. Make sure you grab a shade that matches your roots. Lucky for you, our shade extension includes 12 amazing shades, so you don’t even have to worry about not finding the right one for you! Begin by brushing your brow hairs upwards with the spoolie to reveal spaces that need filling in. Next, fill in your brows with the flat side of the tip from start to end, softly shaping your arches as you go. The best thing about this look is that it is worn best when it isn’t too defined. How quick and easy was that?
- Then, brush Gimme Brow+ Volumising Eyebrow Gel throughout your entire brow for added volume and color! The great thing about this gel is that it is buildable. You can go as bold as you want!
There you have it! Autumn-Winter 19/20 brow trends that you can achieve at home in simple and easy steps.
Article Written by Yara Ayoob, Benefit Cosmetics’ Regional Brow Artist